Memphis-style Loaded NachosBy Matt Preston and Michelle Southan On Jun 30, 2020
Cooking Memphis-style loaded nachos step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Memphis-style loaded nachos you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take a few shortcuts with this quick and easy pulled pork and jalapeņo nacho recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Memphis-style Loaded Nachos
- 275g pkt slow-cooked pulled pork
- 200g blue corn & quinoa chips
- 160g (2 cups) coarsely grated vintage cheddar
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh green jalapenu0303o, thinly sliced
- 35g (1 u20444 cup) pickled jalapenu0303os, sliced
- Sour cream, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- 150g (1 u20442 cup) Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 60ml (1 u20444 cup) water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
The instruction how to make Memphis-style Loaded Nachos
- For the sauce, place all the ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat. Gently simmer, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes until sauce thickens slightly (be careful not to let the sauce burn).
- Meanwhile, heat the pork following the packet directions.
- Preheat a grill on medium. Place the corn chips on a large baking tray. Sprinkle with the pork and cheddar. Grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Drizzle with a little barbecue sauce and sprinkle with the shallot and fresh and pickled jalapenu0303o. Top with a dollop of sour cream and scatter with coriander. Serve with the remaining barbecue sauce on the side.
Nutritions of Memphis-style Loaded Nachos
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce