Raspberry And White Chocolate French Toast MuffinsBy Kim Coverdale On Jul 01, 2020
Cooking Raspberry and white chocolate French toast muffins step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Raspberry and white chocolate French toast muffins you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Add a French toast twist to raspberry and white chocolate muffins with this easy recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Raspberry And White Chocolate French Toast Muffins
- 8 slices brioche bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 x 180g block white chocolate, chopped
- Extra 2 teaspoons caster sugar
The instruction how to make Raspberry And White Chocolate French Toast Muffins
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan with paper cases.
- Cut each brioche slice into 2cm cubes.
- Whisk eggs, cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon together in a bowl. Add brioche. Stir gently to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Add flour and baking powder. Fold gently to combine. Fold in raspberries and chocolate. Sprinkle with extra sugar. Bake for 35 minutes or until muffins are golden and firm to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve muffins warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Raspberry And White Chocolate French Toast Muffins
fatContent: 227.528 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 92 milligrams cholesterol