Pull-together NachosBy Kim Coverdale On Jun 29, 2020
Cooking Pull-together nachos step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pull-together nachos you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Its easy to get dinner on the table in minutes with this superspeedy nachos recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pull-together Nachos
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 500g beef mince
- 4 radishes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 225g sachet fire roasted tomatoes chilli con carne cooking sauce
- 425g can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tomato
- 100g packet lentil chips
- 1/3 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Pull-together Nachos
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Chop onion. Add onion to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 4 minutes or until browned all over.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice radishes. Place in a glass bowl. Drizzle with vinegar. Toss to combine. Set aside.
- Add cooking sauce and beans to mince mixture. Stir to combine. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place avocado in a bowl. Add lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Roughly mash. Chop tomato.
- Arrange lentil chips on a serving plate. Top with mince mixture. Top with drained radish, avocado and yoghurt. Sprinkle with tomato. Serve topped with coriander.
Nutritions of Pull-together Nachos