Ice-cube Tray Sausage RollsBy Miranda Payne On Jun 30, 2020
Cooking Ice-cube tray sausage rolls step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ice-cube tray sausage rolls you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Heres a genius way to make supereasy cheats sausage rolls.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ice-cube Tray Sausage Rolls
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, just thawed
- 4 good-quality pork sausages (see note)
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Tomato sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Ice-cube Tray Sausage Rolls
- Lightly spray a plastic 12-hole, 40ml (2 tablespoon) ice-cube tray with olive oil. Place 1 pastry sheet over the prepared tray and gently push the pastry into the holes. Squeeze out the sausage filling from the sausage casings, dividing it among the lined holes.
- Brush the exposed pastry over the edges and centre of the tray with egg. Reserve the remaining egg. Place the remaining pastry sheet over the top. Gently press down with your fingers, then roll a rolling pin over the ice-cube tray to seal edges. Use a sharp knife to trim excess pastry. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Grease a baking tray and line with baking paper. Turn the ice-cube tray upside down over a chopping board and use your fingers to ease the pastry out. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut into 12 sausage rolls.
- Place the sausage rolls on the prepared tray and brush with the reserved egg. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with tomato sauce.
Nutritions of Ice-cube Tray Sausage Rolls