Chocolate Easter Egg ChicksBy Claire Brookman On Jun 30, 2020
Cooking Chocolate Easter egg chicks step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate Easter egg chicks you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Why not rock the henhouse this Easter by making these easy chocolatey chickadee tweets?
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Easter Egg Chicks
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate melts
- 3 musk sticks
- 12 Turkish delight chocolate Easter eggs (see note)
- 24 eye ball lollies
- 2 licorice allsorts (see note)
- 24 natural sliced almonds
The instruction how to make Chocolate Easter Egg Chicks
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring halfway through with a metal spoon, for 1 minute or until melted and smooth.
- Cut 36 x 5mm-thick slices and 12 x 3mm-thick slices from the musk sticks. Place 3 x 5mm-thick slices on a flat surface to form a triangle. Drizzle with a little melted chocolate. Top with 1 egg. Hold to secure. Repeat with melted chocolate and remaining 5mm-thick slices and eggs.
- Using a little melted chocolate, attach 2 eyes to the front of each egg. Hold to secure.
- Cut 2 orange and 1 yellow square from licorice allsorts (youu2019ll need 3 squares in total). Cut each square into 4 triangles (youu2019ll need 12 triangles in total). Discard remaining squares.
- Using picture as a guide and a little melted chocolate, attach 1 triangle to each egg to form a beak. Hold to secure. Using picture as a guide and a little melted chocolate, attach an almond slice to each side of the eggs to form wings. Hold to secure.
- Using the picture as a guide and a little melted chocolate, attach a 3mm-thick musk stick slice to the top of each egg. Hold to secure. Set aside for 20 minutes or until firm. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate Easter Egg Chicks