Eggplant And Sweet Potato PattiesBy Kim Coverdale On Jun 28, 2020
Cooking Eggplant and sweet potato patties step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Eggplant and sweet potato patties you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Vegetarians, rejoice! These cheesy eggplant and sweet potato cakes are quick, easy and delicious.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Eggplant And Sweet Potato Patties
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 500g sweet potato, peeled, diced
- 500g eggplant, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 3/4 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
The instruction how to make Eggplant And Sweet Potato Patties
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook sweet potato and eggplant, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until very tender. Add garlic and onion. Cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl. Cool completely.
- Add fetta, basil, breadcrumbs and egg to sweet potato mixture. Season with pepper. Mix well. Shape into 6 equal patties. Place on a plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties, in 2 batches, for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden and heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Eggplant And Sweet Potato Patties
fatContent: 379.532 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 53 milligrams cholesterol