Fairy Bread Noodle Ice-cream SandwichesBy Tracy Rutherford On Jun 27, 2020
Cooking Fairy bread noodle ice-cream sandwiches step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fairy bread noodle ice-cream sandwiches you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The kids will love these easy ingredient fairy bread icecream sandwiches.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fairy Bread Noodle Ice-cream Sandwiches
- 400g white choc melts
- 200g Changs Original Fried Noodles
- 100s & 1000s, to sprinkle
- 6 scoops strawberry ice-cream (or ice-cream of your choice)
The instruction how to make Fairy Bread Noodle Ice-cream Sandwiches
- Line 2 large trays with baking paper. Melt the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bowl doesnu2019t touch the water). Stir until smooth. Add the noodles and stir to coat evenly.
- Place 12 even piles of noodle mixture on the prepared trays. Use a spatula to smooth to roughly 8cm rounds. Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes or until set.
- Turn half the noodle rounds over so they are sprinkle-side down. Gently place a scoop of ice cream on each, them top with the remaining noodle rounds. Eat immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer.
Nutritions of Fairy Bread Noodle Ice-cream Sandwiches