Green Salad With Pickled Grapes RecipeBy Kim Coverdale & Claire Brookman On Jun 29, 2020
Cooking Green salad with pickled grapes recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Green salad with pickled grapes recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fresh juicy grapes add a touch of sweetness to this easy christmas salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Green Salad With Pickled Grapes Recipe
- 1 spring onion bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 250g bunch green seedless grapes, stems removed, halved
- 1 gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 small radicchio, leaves separated
- 2 cups watercress sprigs
- 4 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 bunch small red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted almond kernels, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Green Salad With Pickled Grapes Recipe
- Place onion in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine vinegar, oil and sugar in a bowl. Add grapes and onion. Stir to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine lettuces and watercress in a serving bowl. Top with cucumber, avocado and radish. Spoon over grape mixture. Sprinkle with almonds. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Green Salad With Pickled Grapes Recipe
fatContent: 150.092 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.9 grams saturated fat
cholesterolContent: 2.5 grams protein