Quinoa And Vegetable FrittersBy Miranda Payne On Jun 27, 2020
Cooking Quinoa and vegetable fritters step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quinoa and vegetable fritters you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Up your daily vegetable intake with these easy, familyfriendly fritters.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quinoa And Vegetable Fritters
- 4 green shallots, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets or cauliflower florets
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 70g (1 cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable stock powder
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, plus cheeks to serve
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- Tomato relish, to serve
The instruction how to make Quinoa And Vegetable Fritters
- Place shallot, florets, zucchini, chopped leafy greens and herbs in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl. Add quinoa, breadcrumbs, garlic, stock powder, lemon rind and egg. Season. Stir to combine.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Shape 1/4-cupfuls of mixture into patties and place on prepared tray. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Cook fritters, in batches, for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and crispy. Serve with salad leaves and lemon cheeks. Top with a dollop of yoghurt and tomato relish.
Nutritions of Quinoa And Vegetable Fritters