Citrus-spiked Salmon Nicoise SaladBy Cathie Lonnie On Jun 27, 2020
Cooking Citrus-spiked salmon nicoise salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Citrus-spiked salmon nicoise salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This lemon salmon, egg and potato salad is quick and easy, perfect for weeknight dinners.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Citrus-spiked Salmon Nicoise Salad
- 3 medium desiree potatoes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 eschalot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 4 x 150g boneless salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cos lettuce hearts, halved lengthways
- 200g baby green beans, trimmed
- 250g mini roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 2/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
The instruction how to make Citrus-spiked Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Place potatoes on a plate lined with paper towel. Prick all over with a fork. Cover with a piece of paper towel. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Thickly slice. Place in a bowl. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil. Season with salt. Toss to combine.
- Combine eschalot, capers, chives, lemon rind and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season. Rub u00bd the eschalot mixture over salmon. Add lemon juice to remaining eschalot mixture and reserve.
- Heat a greased barbecue hotplate and grill on medium-high. Cook potato on grill for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned. Grill lettuce, cut-side down, for 1 minute or until charred.
- Meanwhile, cook salmon on hotplate, skin-side down, for 2 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn. Cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking.
- Cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Arrange beans, potato, lettuce, tomato, eggs and olives on a large serving plate. Flake salmon, discarding skin. Add to salad. Serve, drizzled with reserved eschalot mixture.
Nutritions of Citrus-spiked Salmon Nicoise Salad
fatContent: 551.851 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 38.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 202 milligrams cholesterol