Italian-style Slow Roast Pork With BeansBy Not available On Jun 22, 2020
Cooking Italian-style slow roast pork with beans step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Italian-style slow roast pork with beans you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create a new family favourite with this Italianstyle slow roast pork served with beans and warm dinner rolls.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Italian-style Slow Roast Pork With Beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 kg Coles Easy Carve Pork Forequarter Roast
- 100g Bertocchi Hickory Smoked Bacon, from the deli, trimmed, chopped
- 2 onions, , halved, thickly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 410g can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 400g can baby roma tomatoes, strained, juices reserved
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 x 400g cans Coles Brand Cannellini Beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Coles Brand Rustic Rolls, warmed, to serve
The instruction how to make Italian-style Slow Roast Pork With Beans
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced.
- Heat oil in a large flameproof baking dish over medium-high heat. Season the pork and cook for 5-7 minutes or until well browned all over. Transfer to a plate. Cook bacon, stirring, for 2 minutes or until starting to brown. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the crushed tomato, wine, stock and reserved tomato juices. Bring to the boil. Sprinkle the pork with fennel and paprika and add to the baking dish. Cover tightly with foil and roast for 2 hours, basting once, or until pork is tender. Reserve half of the pork and sauce (see Tip). Cover the remaining pork loosely with foil.
- Add beans to remaining sauce and bring to the boil. Simmer over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Add baby roma tomatoes and simmer for 1 minute or until heated through. Stir in the parsley. Carve pork and serve with beans and rolls.
Nutritions of Italian-style Slow Roast Pork With Beans