Crunchy Coated Fish And ChipsBy Kim Coverdale On Jun 22, 2020
Cooking Crunchy coated fish and chips step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crunchy coated fish and chips you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This kidfriendly fish and chips recipe will delight even the fussiest of little folk at the dinner table. Coconut, garlic and mayonnaise mixed with mustard and dill has enough flavour to make them forget theres also potato chips on the plate.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crunchy Coated Fish And Chips
- 1kg thick firm white fish fillets
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 170g packet plain salted potato chips
- 2/3 cup Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 gherkin, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill leaves
The instruction how to make Crunchy Coated Fish And Chips
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut fish into 1cm x 8cm pieces.
- Combine panko breadcrumbs, cornflake crumbs, coconut, parsley, lemon rind and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl. Working 1 at a time, dip fish pieces into flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg, then toss in crumb mixture to coat. Place on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, turning halfway during cooking, until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make Easy tartare sauce: Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, gherkin and dill in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve fish with chips and tartare sauce.
Nutritions of Crunchy Coated Fish And Chips
fatContent: 499.749 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 151 milligrams cholesterol