Fennel Roast Pork With Braised Red CabbageBy Not available On Jun 21, 2020
Cooking Fennel roast pork with braised red cabbage step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fennel roast pork with braised red cabbage you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress your guests with this fennel roasted pork served with red cabbage, apple sauce and fresh sourdough bread.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fennel Roast Pork With Braised Red Cabbage
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoons sea salt flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 2.2kg Coles easy carve pork forequarter roast
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Italian red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup (35g) sultanas
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 mini red cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Apple sauce, to serve
- Sliced sourdough bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Fennel Roast Pork With Braised Red Cabbage
- Preheat oven to 230C. Line a large shallow baking dish with baking paper.
- Place fennel seeds, salt, garlic and 2 tbs oil in a small processor and process to a coarse paste. Place pork in prepared dish and rub fennel mixture all over pork. Place in oven and cook for 30 mins or until rind is lightly browned. Reduce oven to 180u00b0C and cook for 1 hour 30 mins or until pork is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, sultanas and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove pork from oven and set aside for 10 mins to rest. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large saucepan. Add onion and cabbage and cook, tossing, for 5 mins or until cabbage just wilts. Add sultana mixture and cook for 2 mins or until mixture is well combined. Serve pork with cabbage mixture, parsley, apple sauce and sourdough.
Nutritions of Fennel Roast Pork With Braised Red Cabbage