Roast Pork Loin With Maple Apple And Rosemary StuffingBy Not available On Jun 18, 2020
Cooking Roast pork loin with maple apple and rosemary stuffing step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast pork loin with maple apple and rosemary stuffing you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Turn the Sunday roast into gourmet fare with this Roast pork loin with maple apple & rosemary stuffing.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Pork Loin With Maple Apple And Rosemary Stuffing
- 40g butter, chopped
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small Granny Smith apples, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup (70g) fresh breadcrumbs (made from day-old bread)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 2kg Coles Australian Easy Carve Rolled Pork Loin Roast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
The instruction how to make Roast Pork Loin With Maple Apple And Rosemary Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Place a wire rack in a large roasting pan.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 mins or until soft. Add the garlic and apple. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until apple is golden brown. Add the maple syrup and cook, stirring, for 2 mins. Transfer the apple mixture to a medium bowl. Add the breadcrumbs and rosemary and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pork on a clean work surface, rind-side down. Remove string and open pork. Use a large sharp knife to cut a vertical slit through the thickest part without cutting all the way through. Open out pork to form one large piece. Press the apple mixture along centre of pork. Roll up to enclose as much of the stuffing as possible, securing with kitchen string at 5cm intervals.
- Place the pork, rind-side up, in the roasting pan. Pat rind dry with paper towel. Brush with oil and rub rind with salt. Roast the pork for 15 mins. Reduce oven to 180u00b0C and roast for a further 1 hr 40 mins or until rind is crisp and pork is just cooked through. Transfer the pork to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 10 mins to rest. Slice pork thinly to serve.
Nutritions of Roast Pork Loin With Maple Apple And Rosemary Stuffing