Greek Chicken SandwichBy Not available On Jun 18, 2020
Cooking Greek chicken sandwich step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Greek chicken sandwich you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create a tasty lunch box meal with this Greekinspired chicken sandwich made with fresh pita bread.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Greek Chicken Sandwich
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1u20443 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 small red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 4 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken
- 1 pita bread pocket
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Coles Brand Easy Squeeze Tzatziki Dip
- 1/2 cup shredded cos lettuce
The instruction how to make Greek Chicken Sandwich
- Place the tomato, cucumber, capsicum, olives and chicken in a small bowl. Season and toss to combine.
- Cut the pita in half. Using your fingers, separate each half to form a pocket. Spread half the Coles Easy Squeeze Tzatziki Dip inside each pocket. Fill with shredded lettuce and the chicken salad mixture. Squeeze over remaining tzatziki dip to serve.
Nutritions of Greek Chicken Sandwich
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce