Easy Pork And Fennel Sausage Tray Bake With Apple Cider And CabbageBy Amira Georgy On Jun 14, 2020
Cooking Easy pork and fennel sausage tray bake with apple cider and cabbage step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Easy pork and fennel sausage tray bake with apple cider and cabbage you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Simmer juicy pork sausages in apple cider for a quick boost of flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Easy Pork And Fennel Sausage Tray Bake With Apple Cider And Cabbage
- 1 small red cabbage, cut into 4 thick slices
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 small red delicious apples, thinly sliced crossways
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 8 thick pork sausages
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 bunch broccolini, halved lengthways
- Small fresh thyme sprigs, to garnish
The instruction how to make Easy Pork And Fennel Sausage Tray Bake With Apple Cider And Cabbage
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with sides with baking paper.
- Place cabbage, pumpkin, apple and garlic on prepared tray. Combine 1 tablespoon oil and fennel seeds in a small bowl. Season. Drizzle fennel mixture over vegetables. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook sausages, turning for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Add cider. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 4 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- Top vegetables with broccolini and sausage mixture. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausages are cooked through. Serve sprinkled with thyme.
Nutritions of Easy Pork And Fennel Sausage Tray Bake With Apple Cider And Cabbage