Upside-down Strawberry Cake RecipeBy Kerrie Ray On Nov 10, 2019
Cooking Upside-down strawberry cake recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Upside-down strawberry cake recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Enjoy this decadent sweet treat without the guilt! This upsidedown cake is made with broccoli flour, juicy strawberries and raw cashews. All your guests will be asking for a second slice!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Upside-down Strawberry Cake Recipe
- 750g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 110g (1/2 cup) raw sugar
- 80g (1 1/2 cups) raw cashews
- 35g (1/3 cup) desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoon broccoli flour/powder (find at selected supermarkets or health food stores)
- 95g (1/2 cup) potato flour
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 orange, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 110g (1/2 cup) solidified coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- 260g (1 cup) thick Greek-style vanilla yoghurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
The instruction how to make Upside-down Strawberry Cake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Grease a deep, 20cm round cake pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Place strawberry in a single layer on prepared tray. Scatter over 2 tbs sugar. Bake for 20 minutes or until softened. Set aside to cool.
- Arrange strawberry in base of prepared pan, reserving any tray juices. Place the cashews in a food processor. Process until resembles fine crumbs. Add coconut, flours, tahini, baking powder, cinnamon, orange rind, 125ml (1u20442 cup) orange juice, vanilla, coconut oil, eggs and remaining sugar. Process until just combined. Scrape down side and process again until smooth.
- Pour the cake mixture into pan. Bake for 45u201050 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside in pan for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, to make spiced yoghurt, place all ingredients in a bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Turn cake onto a serving plate, strawberryu2010 side up. Serve warm with spiced yoghurt.
Nutritions of Upside-down Strawberry Cake Recipe
fatContent: 343.443 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.5 grams protein
Tags : baking, dessert, strawberry, cake, orange, raw sugar, cashews, broccoli flour, potato flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla bean paste, eggs, coconut oil, cardamom, cloves, gluten free baking,