Green Harissa SauceBy Lucy Nunes On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Green harissa sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Green harissa sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Your food processor will make light work of the spinach and chillies and create a sauce so delicious, your roast chicken will never be the same again.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Green Harissa Sauce
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 50g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 long green chillies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
The instruction how to make Green Harissa Sauce
- Place coriander, parsley, spinach, oil, lemon juice, garlic, chilli, coriander, cumin and 1/4 cup water in a food processor. Process until smooth and combined. Season with salt.
Nutritions of Green Harissa Sauce
fatContent: 733.013 calories
saturatedFatContent: 76.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5.1 grams protein