Roasted Balsamic MushroomsBy Nancy Duran On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Roasted balsamic mushrooms step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted balsamic mushrooms you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Balsamic Mushrooms
- 400g Swiss brown button mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 85g (1/3 cup) fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves (optional)
The instruction how to make Roasted Balsamic Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Combine mushrooms, garlic, vinegar, dried oregano and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Toss to coat. Spoon mushroom mixture in a single layer, into a roasting pan.
- Roast for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, or until mushrooms are just tender.
- Crumble ricotta over mushrooms. Drizzle with remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with fresh oregano, if using. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted Balsamic Mushrooms
fatContent: 130.255 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein