Lemongrass Chicken With Ginger PasteBy Not available On Jul 18, 2020
Cooking Lemongrass chicken with ginger paste step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemongrass chicken with ginger paste you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This lemongrass chicken served with ginger paste is a fabulous dinnerparty dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemongrass Chicken With Ginger Paste
- 2 litres chicken stock
- 1 head garlic, cut in half
- 2 sticks lemongrass, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1.5kg whole chicken
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 green shallots trimmed, cut in half
- 2 cm piece ginger, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped leaves
- 10 cm piece ginger, sliced
The instruction how to make Lemongrass Chicken With Ginger Paste
- Place stock, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and shallots into a large stock pot. Bring to the boil.
- Wash chicken and immerse into stock, cover and simmer for 30 mins. Remove pot from heat, cover and leave to steep for 2 hrs.
- Remove chicken from pot, reserving liquid and drain on a wire rack then cut into pieces. Heat 1 cup of strained liquid in a pot with soy sauce and brown sugar.
- Heat a frypan with 2 tablespoons of oil and pan fry a few of the chicken pieces until skin is golden. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- To make the ginger paste: Combine ingredients.
- Serve chicken with steamed rice, seasoned cooking liquid and Ginger Paste.
Nutritions of Lemongrass Chicken With Ginger Paste