Shortcut Cheesy Chicken Schnitzels With Silverbeet SlawBy Kim Coverdale On Jul 12, 2020
Cooking Shortcut cheesy chicken schnitzels with silverbeet slaw step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Shortcut cheesy chicken schnitzels with silverbeet slaw you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Weve taken a classic schnitzel and made it extra special, thanks to the addition of cheese and garlic seasoning and a tangy silverbeet slaw.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Shortcut Cheesy Chicken Schnitzels With Silverbeet Slaw
- 2 x 24g sachets creamy cheese and garlic potato bake seasoning mix (see notes)
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 8 chicken schnitzels, uncrumbed (see notes)
- Extra virgin olive oil, for shallow frying
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 small zucchini, cut into long thin strips
- 1 bunch silverbeet, trimmed, finely shredded
- 1/4 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup French dressing
The instruction how to make Shortcut Cheesy Chicken Schnitzels With Silverbeet Slaw
- Place seasoning mix on a plate. Place breadcrumbs on a separate plate. Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. One at a time, press chicken into seasoning mix to coat. Dip in egg, then press in breadcrumbs. Place on a plate. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits
- Make silverbeet slaw. Place the zucchini, silverbeet, cabbage and onion in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 150C/130C fan-forced.
- Add enough oil to a large frying pan to reach 1cm up side of pan. Heat over medium-high heat (see notes). Cook chicken, in batches, for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden and just cooked through. Transfer to a large baking tray. Place in oven to keep warm.
- Drizzle slaw with dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Serve chicken with slaw and lemon wedges, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Shortcut Cheesy Chicken Schnitzels With Silverbeet Slaw
fatContent: 467.484 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 47.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 163 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon