Beef And Vegetable Curry Hand PiesBy Kim Coverdale On May 26, 2020
Cooking Beef and vegetable curry hand pies step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef and vegetable curry hand pies you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whip these up as an afternoon snack and the kids will be begging for more. Packed with Bolognese sauce and veggies, theyll definitely hit the spot.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef And Vegetable Curry Hand Pies
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cream delight potato, peeled, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 40g baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cups cooled Quick and Easy Bolognese Sauce (see notes)
- 1kg packet (5 sheets) frozen shortcrust pastry, partially thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Tomato relish, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef And Vegetable Curry Hand Pies
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add potato and carrot. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until softened. Add corn, peas and curry powder. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in 1 tablespoon water. Cook for 1 minute or until liquid evaporates. Remove from heat. Add spinach and parsley. Season. Stir to combine. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place 2 large baking trays in oven.
- Add bolognese to vegetable mixture. Mix well. Cut pastry sheets in half to form rectangles. Spoon 1/3 cup filling onto the centre of each piece of pastry. Brush edges with a little egg. Working from 1 short end, fold pastry over to meet other short end, pressing edges to secure. Trim 2cm off the short end of pastry. Fold pastry in half again to form a rectangle. Pinch edges together to seal. Line hot trays with baking paper. Place pies, seam-side down, on prepared trays.
- Brush tops with egg. Using a small knife, score the top of pies, being careful not to cut through. Season well with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until pastry is golden and cooked through. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve with relish.
Nutritions of Beef And Vegetable Curry Hand Pies
fatContent: 456.729 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol