Lemon, Rosemary And Parmesan FocacciaBy Not available On Jul 11, 2020
Cooking Lemon, rosemary and parmesan focaccia step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lemon, rosemary and parmesan focaccia you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fill your home with the smell of freshly baked bread, infused with lemon, rosemary and garlic.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lemon, Rosemary And Parmesan Focaccia
- 2 teaspoons (1 sachet/7g) dried yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 3 cups (450g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 2 small lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal (polenta)
- 1/2 cup (40g) parmesan, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 8 small rosemary sprigs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
The instruction how to make Lemon, Rosemary And Parmesan Focaccia
- Combine the yeast, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 1/4 cups (310ml) warm water in a bowl. Set aside for 5 mins or until foamy.
- Place the flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and u00bc cup (60ml) of the oil. Stir to combine. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 10-15 mins or until smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught-free place for 1 hour or until dough doubles in side.
- Preheat oven to 220C. Grease a medium frying pan and place over high heat. Sprinkle sliced lemon with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of sugar. Cook for 1 min each side or until caramelised.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Punch the dough down with your fist. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead until it returns to its original size. Roll out dough to a 20cm x 30cm rectangle. Sprinkle the polenta over the lined tray. Place the dough on the tray. Use the end of a wooden spoon to press dimples into the dough. Sprinkle with parmesan. Arrange the lemon, garlic and rosemary over the top. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown. Cut into slices to serve.
Nutritions of Lemon, Rosemary And Parmesan Focaccia