Asian Beef Pot RoastBy Not available On Jul 10, 2020
Cooking Asian beef pot roast step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Asian beef pot roast you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a meal thats well worth the wait, try this tender slowcooked beef infused with hints of garlic, ginger and orange.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Asian Beef Pot Roast
- 1.5kg Coles Australian Beef Blade Roast
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 2 cups (500ml) beef stock
- 1/4 cup (60ml) dry sherry
- 2 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 strips orange rind
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 400g Swiss brown mushrooms
- 1 bunch buk choy
- Coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Asian Beef Pot Roast
- Preheat oven to 150C. Season the beef. Heat half the oil in a large heavy-based casserole dish over medium-high heat. Cook beef for 5-7 mins or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the dish over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 mins. Add the Chinese five spice, garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the stock, sherry, soy sauce, orange rind and chilli. Bring to the boil. Return beef to the pan. Cover tightly and cook, turning beef twice during cooking, for 2 hours.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further hour, adding the buk choy in the last 10 mins of cooking time. Transfer the meat to a plate. Use two forks to shred the meat. Return meat to the dish and stir to combine. Divide the beef and mushroom mixture among serving bowls. Sprinkle with coriander leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Asian Beef Pot Roast