Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato SauceBy Gemma Luongo On Jul 10, 2020
Cooking Barbecued fish with chickpea puree and Sicilian tomato sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Barbecued fish with chickpea puree and Sicilian tomato sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Garlic adds flavour to any dish and its the secret to this nutty chickpea puree served with fresh barbecued fish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- 1 whole garlic bulb
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 45g (1/4 cup) pine nuts
- 12 drained anchovy fillets
- 3 x 200g punnets grape tomatoes
- 4 skin-on white fish fillets
- 45g (1/4 cup) currants
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Trim 5mm from the top of the garlic bulb. Drizzle over a little of the oil and rub to coat. Bake for 50 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Peel the skin from 5 garlic cloves (see note). Discard skin. Place the garlic flesh in the bowl of a food processor. Add the chickpeas and stock, and process until smooth. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place the pine nuts in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
- Reserve 3 teaspoons of the oil. Heat the remaining oil in the frying pan over medium heat. Add the anchovies and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft.
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate on medium-high. Brush both sides of the fish with the reserved oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add to the barbecue and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and the fish flakes when tested with a fork in the thickest part.
- Meanwhile, heat the chickpea puree in the microwave on high/800watts/100%, stirring once, for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the pine nuts, currants, mint and parsley to the tomato mixture. Season with pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide puree and fish among serving plates. Top with tomato mixture to serve.
Nutritions of Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
fatContent: 607.06 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein