Potatoes With Saffron AioliBy Alison Adams On Jul 10, 2020
Cooking Potatoes with saffron aioli step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Potatoes with saffron aioli you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For an exotic twist to classic chats, jazz them up with an ageold, perfumed spice and delicious creamy garlic flavours.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Large pinch of saffron threads
- 1.2kg chat (small coliban) potatoes, halved
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- Small pinch of saffron threads, extra
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 190g (3/4 cup) whole-egg mayonnaise
The instruction how to make Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Place the saffron in a saucepan of salted water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Add the potato and cook for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to the pan. Add oil and vinegar and mix until well combined. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Place the boiling water in a large bowl. Add the extra saffron. Set aside for 5 minutes to allow the colour to develop and the mixture to cool. Add the garlic and mayonnaise and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the potato and toss until well combined. Serve with the lamb with salsa verde (see related recipe).
Nutritions of Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
fatContent: 274.85 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.5 grams protein