Chicken And Avocado Salad With Chilli & Lime AioliBy Michelle Southan On Jul 09, 2020
Cooking Chicken and avocado salad with chilli & lime aioli step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and avocado salad with chilli & lime aioli you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A drizzle of zesty garlic mayonnaise makes this proteinrich chicken salad taste divine.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Avocado Salad With Chilli & Lime Aioli
- 60g (1/3 cup) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets
- 1 x 100g pkt baby watercress salad mix
- 2 avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled, thinly sliced crossways
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 small garlic clove
- 125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil (with chilli)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
The instruction how to make Chicken And Avocado Salad With Chilli & Lime Aioli
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pepitas and cook for 2-3 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to a bowl. Heat the oil in the same pan. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, to make the aioli: place egg yolks and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until combined. With the motor running, gradually add combined oils in a thin, steady stream until mixture is thick and pale. Add lime rind and juice and process until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice chicken. Divide chicken, salad mix and avocado among serving plates. Drizzle over aioli. Top with pepitas.
Nutritions of Chicken And Avocado Salad With Chilli & Lime Aioli
fatContent: 898.64 calories
saturatedFatContent: 83 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 132 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : chilli, easy, summer, spring, mayonnaise, dinner, lunch, main, side, salad, avocado, chicken, breasts, mains, simple, everyday, family, comfort food, entertaining, low carb, low sodium, low sugar,