Rolled Loin Of Pork With Pear And Cinnamon SauceBy Not available On May 27, 2020
Cooking Rolled loin of pork with pear and cinnamon sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rolled loin of pork with pear and cinnamon sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The perfect dinner for any time of the year, with all the flavours you love in a roast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rolled Loin Of Pork With Pear And Cinnamon Sauce
- 1.7kg Coles butcher easy carve pork shoulder roast
- 3 rashers bacon, rind removed
- 825g can Coles pear halves in fruit juice, drained
- 2 tablespoon pear juice reserved
- 10 Coles pitted prunes
- 1 tablespoon Coles pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Rolled Loin Of Pork With Pear And Cinnamon Sauce
- Preheat oven to 230C or 210C.
- Remove pork from netting and lay flat on a clean board, skin-side up. Using a sharp knife, score skin. Turn pork over and pound to flatten slightly. Lay bacon over half of pork. Slice 2 pear halves and lay over bacon. Top with prunes. Fold pork over stuffing to enclose and tie with kitchen string to secure.
- Drizzle oil over skin and rub in salt, pressing into scores. Place on a rack in a roasting pan. Bake for 40 mins. Reduce heat to 200C or 180C fan and bake for a further 1hr 20 mins, or until juices run clear when a skewer is inserted in the centre. Remove pork, cover loosely with foil and stand for 15 mins before slicing.
- Meanwhile, to make pear sauce, chop remaining pears and place in a saucepan with brandy, cinnamon and reserved juice. Simmer on low heat for 10 mins, or until pears have collapsed. Using a hand blender, blend until smooth. Serve pork with pear sauce.
Nutritions of Rolled Loin Of Pork With Pear And Cinnamon Sauce