Rosemary Chicken Skewers With Lemon SaltBy Gemma Luongo On Jul 09, 2020
Cooking Rosemary chicken skewers with lemon salt step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rosemary chicken skewers with lemon salt you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Rosemary tempts the tastebuds with its intense woody aroma. Team it with garlic and lemon for seriously delicious chicken skewers.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rosemary Chicken Skewers With Lemon Salt
- 2 bunches fresh rosemary
- 10 chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- Olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Rosemary Chicken Skewers With Lemon Salt
- Run your fingers down 1 rosemary stalk to remove two-thirds of the leaves from the rosemary lower part of the stalk. Reserve leaves. Repeat with the remaining stalks.
- Finely chop the reserved rosemary leaves to make 2 tablespoonfuls.
- Combine the chopped rosemary, chicken, garlic, lemon juice and oil in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 3 hours to marinate.
- Meanwhile, combine the lemon rind and sea salt in a small bowl. Season with pepper.
- Use a metal skewer to pierce the chicken. Thread chicken onto the rosemary skewers. Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray with oil. Cook half the chicken skewers for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining chicken skewers. Sprinkle with the lemon salt.
Nutritions of Rosemary Chicken Skewers With Lemon Salt
fatContent: 280.825 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein