Secret SausagesBy Reader recipe On Jul 08, 2020
Cooking Secret sausages step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Secret sausages you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Smuggle some goodness into sausages. Use any combination of flavours you like – try basil and garlic, too.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Secret Sausages
- 4 beef sausages, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Mashed potato, to serve
The instruction how to make Secret Sausages
- Process the sausage, vegetables, tomatoes and pine nuts in a food processor until combined. Add the egg and process until just combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a sealable plastic bag. Cut 1 corner from the bag.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Pipe 6 sausages into the pan. Cook, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with mash.
Nutritions of Secret Sausages
fatContent: 160.13 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein