Nectarine And Fish CevicheBy Alison Roberts On Jul 08, 2020
Cooking Nectarine and fish ceviche step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Nectarine and fish ceviche you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Nectarines and mint balance the flavours of chilli, garlic and lemon juice in the fish in this gourmet starter platter.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Nectarine And Fish Ceviche
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 small red chillies, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g boneless white fish fillets (such as deep-sea perch), cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 80g packet baby rocket leaves
- 4 nectarines, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
The instruction how to make Nectarine And Fish Ceviche
- Combine juices, chillies and garlic in a shallow dish. Add fish. Stir to coat. Cover. Refrigerate 6 hours, or until fish is opaque.
- Drain marinade from fish, reserving 1/4 cup. Whisk together reserved marinade, oil, and salt and pepper.
- Combine rocket, nectarines, onion, mint and fish in a bowl. Pour over oil mixture. Toss gently. Serve.
Nutritions of Nectarine And Fish Ceviche
fatContent: 251.428 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : starter, entrée, spring, summer, dinner party, no cook, nectarine, white fish, fish, pescatarian, perch, seafood, ceviche, nectarines, traditional, gourmet, salad, appetiser, easy, simple, entr, spanish,