Thai Marinated BeefBy Nagi Maehashi On Jul 07, 2020
Cooking Thai marinated beef step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Thai marinated beef you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Lemongrass, chilli, coriander and garlic will make your senses come alive with this Thai inspired dish. Skirt steak is prized for its flavour and value for money, making this one perfect as a hearty family meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Thai Marinated Beef
- 700g beef skirt steak (see note)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced diagonally
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1 large stalk lemongrass (white part only), very finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 small red chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons shao hsing (Chinese cooking wine)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Thai Marinated Beef
- Make Marinade: Combine lemongrass, coriander, garlic, lime juice, chilli, soy sauce, shao hsing, sugar and pepper in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add steak. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight, if time permits.
- Remove steak from fridge. Stand for 30 minutes.
- Brush a barbecue grill or chargill pan with oil. Heat on high heat until just starting to smoke. Cook steak for 1 minute 30 seconds each side for rare, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices. Serve with tomato, cucumber, rice, lime wedges and extra coriander.
Nutritions of Thai Marinated Beef
fatContent: 700.987 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 43.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 115 milligrams cholesterol