Chargrilled Capsicum TagliatelleBy Katrina Woodman On Jul 07, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled capsicum tagliatelle step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled capsicum tagliatelle you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Finish the day with a comforting bowl of pasta. Our vego version is loaded with fresh flavour. Zucchini soaks up the garlic and chilli flavours while the capsicum adds bursts of sweetness.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Capsicum Tagliatelle
- 1 large red capsicum
- 1 large yellow capsicum
- 250g pkt dried tagliatelle egg pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
- 160ml (2/3 cup) Ardmona Rich & Thick Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- Pinch of caster sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated pecorino
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Capsicum Tagliatelle
- Cook capsicums over a medium gas flame or under a hot grill, turning, for 12-15 minutes or until charred. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Cover and stand for 5 minutes to lift the skin. Peel. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Return pasta to pan.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, garlic and chilli, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Add zucchini. Stir for 3 minutes or until soft. Add tomato, combined capsicum and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes or until it thickens slightly. Season.
- Add the capsicum mixture, basil, pecorino and reserved cooking liquid to the pasta. Toss to combine.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Capsicum Tagliatelle
fatContent: 357.544 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : vegetarian, family friendly, budget friendly, pan fry, canned tomatoes, zucchini, garlic, capsicum, european, italian, pasta, lunch, main, dinner, mains, kid-friendly, budget, cheap, easy, simple, weekn, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi, diabetes frien,