Honey Lemon Chicken Stir FryBy Alison Roberts On Jul 06, 2020
Cooking Honey lemon chicken stir fry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Honey lemon chicken stir fry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Baby bok choy has a versatile texture and taste which makes it popular in both eastern and western dishes. Its used in stirfries and soups but can also be sauteed with garlic and bacon.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Honey Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 x 250g pkt rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1/3 cup (80ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g chicken breast fillets, fat trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, washed, leaves separated
- 150g pkt oyster mushrooms, halved if large
The instruction how to make Honey Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
- Place the rice noodles in the microwave and cook on HIGH/100% power for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles are soft. Set aside for 2-3 minutes. Use your hands to carefully separate the noodles. Combine the cornflour with a little of the lemon juice to make a smooth paste. Stir in the remaining lemon juice and honey.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until just cooked. Remove from the wok. Repeat with another 1 teaspoon of oil and the remaining chicken.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok over a high heat. Add the onion, carrots and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the bok choy and mushrooms. Cover and cook, tossing once, for 1-2 minutes or until the bok choy wilts.
- Add the lemon mixture and cook, tossing, for 1 minute or until well combined and the sauce thickens. Toss the noodles and chicken through the vegetables and sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Honey Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
fatContent: 716.522 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 123 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 22 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
sodiumContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : asian, dinner, main, spring, garlic, mushroom, bok choy, carrot, onion, cornflour, noodles, stir fry, meat, chicken, lemon, honey, breasts, stir-fry, mains, lunch, easy, simple, everyday, family, traditional, kid friendly, high carb, low sodium, low fat,