Wild-mushroom PizzaBy Valli Little On Jul 01, 2020
Cooking Wild-mushroom pizza step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Wild-mushroom pizza you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Grab some garlic and wild mushrooms for this delicious vegetarianfriendly pizza
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Wild-mushroom Pizza
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g mixed wild mushrooms such as shiitake and oyster, sliced if large
- 250g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 (15cm each) bought pizza bases
- 125g soft goats cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Wild-mushroom Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C.
- Place olive oil in a frying pan over high heat. When it is very hot, add garlic and mushrooms and cook quickly until mushrooms are just wilted but not releasing any liquid. Add the spinach and lemon juice and allow spinach to just wilt.
- Season with salt and cracked black pepper, then remove from heat.
- Spread the pizza bases with goats cheese and place on a baking tray.
- Pile the mushroom mixture on top and drizzle with a little more oil. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with chives to serve and a dollop of creme fraiche, if desired.
Nutritions of Wild-mushroom Pizza
fatContent: 521.02 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 56 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 19 milligrams cholesterol