Pork Mignons With Apple And White Bean PureeBy On Jun 30, 2020
Cooking Pork mignons with apple and white bean puree step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pork mignons with apple and white bean puree you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These pork mignons are already stuffed with herby garlic butter – easy!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pork Mignons With Apple And White Bean Puree
- 2 pkts Bruemar Pork Mignons with Garlic & Herb Butter
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 French shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 green apple, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 350g green beans, trimmed
- 45g (1/3 cup) walnuts
The instruction how to make Pork Mignons With Apple And White Bean Puree
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray pork with olive oil. Cook, turning, for 4 minutes or until golden. Place pork on 1 prepared tray. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until just cooked through. Cover with foil. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the puree, heat 2 1/2 tbs oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add shallot and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in apple for 3 minutes or until tender. Add cannellini beans, water and lemon juice. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until warmed through. Use a stick blender to puree until smooth.
- Place green beans and walnuts on remaining prepared tray. Drizzle with remaining oil. Season. Toss to coat. Roast for 6-7 minutes or until tender crisp. Serve pork with puree and bean mixture.
Nutritions of Pork Mignons With Apple And White Bean Puree
fatContent: 662.747 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein