Louisiana-style Green BeansBy Sydney Pemberton On Jun 29, 2020
Cooking Louisiana-style green beans step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Louisiana-style green beans you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Garlic and shallot give a boost of flavour to beans, snow peas and juicy tomatoes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Louisiana-style Green Beans
- 200g green round beans, trimmed
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
The instruction how to make Louisiana-style Green Beans
- Place the beans and snow peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the garlic and shallot, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Place bean mixture, shallot mixture and tomato in a large bowl. Add olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
Nutritions of Louisiana-style Green Beans
fatContent: 151.765 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.5 grams protein