Parmesan Carrots With AioliBy Valli Little On Jun 28, 2020
Cooking Parmesan carrots with aioli step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Parmesan carrots with aioli you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take carrots to a new level with this cheesy parmesan version and homemade garlic aioli.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Parmesan Carrots With Aioli
- 500g baby (Dutch) carrots, peeled
- 250g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 500ml vegetable oil or peanut oil, to fry
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 175ml extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Parmesan Carrots With Aioli
- To make the aioli, crush garlic into a bowl and add egg yolk, salt and lemon juice. Whisk lightly to combine. Add oil drop by drop at first, then in a slow steady stream, whisking until you have a smooth emulsion. This will keep, covered, in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Remove the carrot tops, leaving a little stalk. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add the carrots and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and then dry on paper towel.
- Combine the crumbs, zest, chilli, parsley and parmesan, and season. Place the flour and eggs in separate bowls. Roll the carrots first in flour, then in egg and cover in crumbs.
- Fry the carrots in hot oil for 1-2 minutes until crisp. Drain on paper towel. Serve with aioli.
Nutritions of Parmesan Carrots With Aioli
fatContent: 1328.84 calories
saturatedFatContent: 120 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein