Pork Chops With Sauteed Cabbage And Mustard SauceBy Gemma Purcell On Jun 27, 2020
Cooking Pork chops with sauteed cabbage and mustard sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pork chops with sauteed cabbage and mustard sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Succulent tender pork is a great choice with cabbage sauteed in garlic, vinegar and dill.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pork Chops With Sauteed Cabbage And Mustard Sauce
- 65g (1/3 cup) creme fraiche
- 3 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pork mid loin chops
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 (about 1.2kg) wombok (Chinese cabbage), hard core removed, finely shredded
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
The instruction how to make Pork Chops With Sauteed Cabbage And Mustard Sauce
- Use a balloon whisk to whisk the creme fraiche in a medium bowl until thick. Add the mustard and stir until just combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a clean large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add the wombok and vinegar and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the wombok is just tender. Remove from heat and stir in the dill. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the wombok mixture among serving plates. Top with the pork and the mustard sauce to serve.
Nutritions of Pork Chops With Sauteed Cabbage And Mustard Sauce
fatContent: 394.828 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 51 grams protein
sodiumContent: 181 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : kid friendly, family friendly, budget friendly, easy, asian, dinner, lunch, main, wombok, pork, chops, cutlets, child-friendly, budget, simple, quick, fast, high protein, low carb, low kilojoule, low sugar,