Sweet Leek Risoni With Roasted Tomatoes And OreganoBy Kerrie Ray On Jun 26, 2020
Cooking Sweet leek risoni with roasted tomatoes and oregano step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sweet leek risoni with roasted tomatoes and oregano you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This risoni has bursts of garlic and rich, juicy tomato in every mouthful.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sweet Leek Risoni With Roasted Tomatoes And Oregano
- 250g mini roma tomatoes
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 500g dried risoni pasta
- 1.5l (6 cups) boiling water
- 3 teaspoons Massel chicken style stock powder
- 1/3 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Fresh oregano leaves, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Sweet Leek Risoni With Roasted Tomatoes And Oregano
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place tomatoes on prepared tray. Spray with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake tomatoes for 15 minutes or until softened slightly.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-low heat. Sautu00e9 garlic and leek, stirring, for 2 minutes or until leek is soft. Add risoni. Stir to coat. Add 125ml (1/2 cup) of water to risoni mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until liquid is absorbed. Stir in stock powder. Add remaining water, 125ml (1/2 cup) at a time, stirring constantly and allowing liquid to be absorbed before adding more water. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until risoni is al dente.
- Stir in oregano, parmesan, tomatoes and any pan juices. Season with salt and pepper. Divide risoni mixture among serving bowls. Top with shaved parmesan and extra oregano.
Nutritions of Sweet Leek Risoni With Roasted Tomatoes And Oregano
fatContent: 380.01 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
Tags : pasta, recipes with pasta, risoni, recipe, tomatoes, roasted, oregano, fresh, herbs, taste, sweet leek, easy, vegetarian, garlic, simple, risotto, healthy, low fat, budget, diabetes friendly, parmesan, italian, super healthy, chicken stock, spring,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce