Chermoula PasteBy Claire Brookman On Jun 25, 2020
Cooking Chermoula paste step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chermoula paste you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Use this traditional Moroccan rub to flavour fish or seafood.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chermoula Paste
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small brown onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons mild paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The instruction how to make Chermoula Paste
- Place all ingredients in a processor. Season with salt.
- Process, scraping down edges with a spatula, until almost smooth.
Nutritions of Chermoula Paste