Roast Leg Of Lamb With Lemon PotatoesBy Curtis Stone On Jun 25, 2020
Cooking Roast leg of lamb with lemon potatoes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast leg of lamb with lemon potatoes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Celebrate Spring with Curtis Stones succulent roast leg of lamb with garlic and rosemary stuffing, lemon potatoes and fresh, peppery rocket on the side.plbzFtcDqpTKCHhJsiRVVbrlyoRiVH
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Leg Of Lamb With Lemon Potatoes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 120g of Coles Bakery French Stick or White Batard, crusts removed, roughly torn
- 2 shallots, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 4 sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- 2 tablespoon fine lemon zest
- 1.4kg-1.6kg Coles Boneless Lamb Leg Roast, string removed, flattened out
- 600g Carisma or washed potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups (about 60g not packed) rocket
The instruction how to make Roast Leg Of Lamb With Lemon Potatoes
- Place a rack in the centre of the oven and preheat to 230C (210C fan-forced). Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the bread and stir for 4 mins or until golden. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bread to a food processor, reserving the oil in the pan.
- Add the shallot, garlic and rosemary to the oil in the pan and cook over medium heat for 3 mins or until shallot and garlic are golden. Transfer the shallot, garlic and rosemary to the food processor, reserving the remaining oil in the pan. Pulse the bread mixture until fine crumbs form. Mix in the lemon zest.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper. Lay lamb, fat side down, on a board. Spread the breadcrumb mixture over the lamb. Tightly roll into a cylinder and secure with kitchen string. Rub 1 tablespoon of the reserved oil over the lamb and place on a large baking tray. Roast for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the potatoes with the lemon juice and 2 tablespoon of the reserved oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- After 15 mins, reduce the oven temperature to 180C (160C fan-forced). Arrange the potatoes around the lamb on the same baking tray. Continue roasting for 40 mins or until the lamb has an internal temperature of 60u00b0C. Transfer lamb to a cutting board and rest for 10 mins. Continue roasting the potatoes for about 10 mins or until tender and caramelised.
- Arrange the rocket over a platter. Slice the lamb and arrange it and the potatoes over the rocket. Drizzle with any pan juices.
Nutritions of Roast Leg Of Lamb With Lemon Potatoes