Curtis Stone’s Ultimate Roasted PotatoesBy Curtis Stone On Jun 22, 2020
Cooking Curtis Stone’s ultimate roasted potatoes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Curtis Stone’s ultimate roasted potatoes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pair your main with Curtis Stones crispy roast rosemary and garlic potatoes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Curtis Stone’s Ultimate Roasted Potatoes
- 1.5kg Red Royale potatoes, peeled, halved lengthways, then cut on sharp diagonal (each piece should be about 5cm)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 60g butter, chopped
- 6 sprigs rosemary
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Curtis Stone’s Ultimate Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 230C (210C fan-forced). Place a large heavy rimmed baking tray on bottom rack of oven while preheating.
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and simmer for 8 mins, or until potatoes are completely tender but not breaking apart. Drain potatoes into heatproof colander and place colander over pot. Place over low heat for 1 min to allow steam to evaporate.
- In a large bowl, toss drained potatoes with oil and season with 3 tsp salt (outside of potato pieces will break up some at this point u2013 that is fine). Transfer potatoes to preheated baking tray, spreading potatoes in an even layer. Roast potatoes, without turning, for 30 mins. Continue roasting, turning occasionally, for 20-25 mins or until potatoes are crisp all over. Scatter butter, rosemary and garlic all around potatoes and shake pan to toss with potatoes. Roast for 10 mins longer.
- Remove potatoes from oven and toss with parsley. Season potatoes with salt and pepper. Transfer to a platter and serve.
Nutritions of Curtis Stone’s Ultimate Roasted Potatoes