Marinated Artichoke & White Bean DipBy Kerrie Carr On Jun 22, 2020
Cooking Marinated artichoke & white bean dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Marinated artichoke & white bean dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With aromatic garlic and rosemary, this easy puree is fantastic spread on sea salt toasts.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Marinated Artichoke & White Bean Dip
- 1 French bread stick (baguette), thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 300g marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 60ml (1/4 cup) hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Baby carrots, to serve
- Celery sticks, to serve
- Cherry tomatoes, to serve
The instruction how to make Marinated Artichoke & White Bean Dip
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place bread, in a single layer, on the lined trays. Spray both sides with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 2 tablespoons of marinade. Coarsely chop. Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Cook garlic and rosemary for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Stir in artichoke and beans for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Process the artichoke mixture, water, reserved marinade and pepper in a food processor until smooth. Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Serve with the crostini and vegetables.
Nutritions of Marinated Artichoke & White Bean Dip
fatContent: 185.225 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.5 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce