Eggplant And Olive PizzasBy Jane Charlton On Jun 22, 2020
Cooking Eggplant and olive pizzas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Eggplant and olive pizzas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Garlic foccacia bread makes an excellent base for a tasty vegetarian pizza.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Eggplant And Olive Pizzas
- 1 x 300g garlic focaccia bread, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 80g fresh reduced-fat ricotta
- 170g bought chargrilled eggplant, drained on paper towel
- 60g pitted kalamata olives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup loosely packed small fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Eggplant And Olive Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the focaccia on a baking tray and brush with oil. Kids task: Spread focaccia slices with ricotta, and top with eggplant and olives. Bake in preheated oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Season with pepper and sprinkle with basil. Place pizzas on a serving platter and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Eggplant And Olive Pizzas
fatContent: 330.537 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol