SrirachaBy Darren Robertson and Mark Labrooy On Jun 21, 2020
Cooking Sriracha step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sriracha you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Now you can make your own sriracha chilli sauce at home.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sriracha
- 10L unchlorinated water
- 575g salt
- 2kg long fresh red chillies
- 2 garlic bulbs, peeled
- 600ml apple cider vinegar (see notes)
- 400-600g brown sugar (see notes)
The instruction how to make Sriracha
- Place water and 500g salt in a large clean bucket. Mix well with your hands to dissolve the salt, then add the chillies and stir well. Cover with plastic wrap and a lid and set aside for 10 days. Each morning, open the bucket and give it a good stir, creating a vortex.
- Once ready, drain the chillies and remove the stems, then blitz in a food processor with the garlic, vinegar, 400g sugar and most of the remaining salt. You will need to do this in batches, but just make sure you combine the batches thoroughly once blitzed. Adjust the sriracha with more sugar and salt to taste, combining thoroughly after each adjustment. Transfer to sterilised jars and store in the fridge. The sriracha will keep for a good 12 months.
Nutritions of Sriracha