Pappardelle Con Funghi (mushroom Pappardelle)By David Prior On Jun 20, 2020
Cooking Pappardelle con funghi (mushroom pappardelle) step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pappardelle con funghi (mushroom pappardelle) you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dressed simply with sauteed mixed mushrooms, cheese, garlic and parsley the fresh pappardelle is allowed to shine in this tasty Italian dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pappardelle Con Funghi (mushroom Pappardelle)
- 10g dried porcini mushrooms (see Notes)
- 100g unsalted butter
- 500g Swiss brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1kg fresh pappardelle (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Grated parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Pappardelle Con Funghi (mushroom Pappardelle)
- Soak dried porcini in boiling water for 10 minutes. Squeeze out and reserve soaking liquid, then thickly slice the mushrooms. Set mushrooms and soaking liquid aside.
- Melt 60g butter in a large frypan over medium heat. Add the porcini and Swiss browns and fry gently for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes until softened.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain, then add the pasta to the pan of mushrooms along with 1/3 cup (80ml) of the mushroom liquid and the remaining butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add the parsley and toss to combine. Season to taste, then divide among bowls and serve with parmesan.
Nutritions of Pappardelle Con Funghi (mushroom Pappardelle)
fatContent: 450.037 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
Tags : autumn, main, dinner, italian, pan fry, pasta, butter, parmesan, parsley, garlic, mushroom, italy, traditional, spagetti, fettucine, egg pasta, gourmet, starter, dinner party, mushrooms, kid friendly, low kilojoule, low sugar,