Ginger And Caramel PorkBy Alison Adams On Jun 20, 2020
Cooking Ginger and caramel pork step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ginger and caramel pork you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
When the garlic and chilli spiked sauce turns golden, get ready to coat the pork in sweet, sticky deliciousness.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ginger And Caramel Pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 600g pork fillet, thickly sliced
- 1 brown onion, halved, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced diagonally
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 shallots, trimmed, cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Shallots, extra, thinly sliced, to serve
The instruction how to make Ginger And Caramel Pork
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Cook half the pork, turning, for 5 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining pork, reheating the wok between batches.
- Add the onion to the wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until it starts to brown. Add the ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Stir in the chilli, sugar and water. Simmer for 3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is golden.
- Stir in the pork. Add the stock and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Stir in the shallot, fish sauce and lime juice. Season with pepper. Divide the rice among serving bowls. Top with the pork mixture and extra shallot.
Nutritions of Ginger And Caramel Pork
fatContent: 279.152 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 142 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : stir fry, asian, summer, dinner, main, shallot, steam, rice, juice, chilli, meat, ginger, onion, pork, garlic, vietnamese, weeknight, low fat, gluten free, pork fillet, lime juice, high protein, low carb, low kilojoule,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce