Vegan Sweet Potato Noodles With Crispy KaleBy Tracy Rutherford On Jun 19, 2020
Cooking Vegan sweet potato noodles with crispy kale step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegan sweet potato noodles with crispy kale you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Use a spiraliser to make sweet potato noodles, as an alternative to pasta. These swoodles are combined with garlic, chilli, lemon and crispy kale.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegan Sweet Potato Noodles With Crispy Kale
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra, to serve
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoodsu00ae Chilli Flakes
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 700g sweet potato, peeled, cut into noodles using a spiraliser
The instruction how to make Vegan Sweet Potato Noodles With Crispy Kale
- Preheat the oven to 150C/130C fan forced. Tear the kale into bite-sized pieces, discarding the stems. Place on 2 large baking trays. Spray with olive oil. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until just crisp. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, spread the pine nuts over a baking tray and roast for 3-5 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the oil, garlic, chilli and lemon rind in a large, deep frying pan. Cook over medium-low heat for 3 minutes or until the garlic starts to sizzle. Add the sweet potato noodles and increase the heat to medium-high. Cook, tossing the noodles, for 5 minutes or until the noodles are tender. Add half the kale and toss to combine.
- Divide the noodle mixture among serving bowls. Crumble the remaining kale and sprinkle over the top, along with the pine nuts. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil.
Nutritions of Vegan Sweet Potato Noodles With Crispy Kale