Warm Noodle Salad With Coriander Pesto And PrawnsBy On Jun 18, 2020
Cooking Warm noodle salad with coriander pesto and prawns step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm noodle salad with coriander pesto and prawns you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A flavoursome coriander pesto sauce filled with garlic, chilli and fresh ginger adds a wonderful tone to this noodle prawn salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Noodle Salad With Coriander Pesto And Prawns
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 cup fresh coriander, lightly packed plus extra to serve
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 fresh red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 olive oil
- 160g dried egg noodles
- 400g green prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 250g red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 100g snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- oil spray
The instruction how to make Warm Noodle Salad With Coriander Pesto And Prawns
- Process coriander root, leaves, ginger, half the garlic and half the chilli in a food processor until finely chopped. Add sugar, lime juice and oil and process until combined.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water, following packet instructions, or until tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Using scissors, cut noodles into 6cm lengths.
- Toss prawns in a bowl with remaining garlic and chilli. Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook prawns, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Combine cabbage, carrot, snow peas, sprouts, noodles and prawns in a large bowl. Add coriander pesto and toss to combine. Sprinkle with extra coriander leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Warm Noodle Salad With Coriander Pesto And Prawns